Thursday 6 November 2014

What makes you motivated?

have you ever read motivational quotes? and you will have the spirit, encouragement to do something after reading them? i believe there's at least one in your life. it might not be a long sentence, even a single word can motivate you.


this is one of my favourite quotes. 'Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible' the person is trying to encourage me to be kind, not only to human but also my surroundings. why should kind be a personality? kindness shows how high our value is. for me, i believe kindness will not only help other people but also will make me feel appreciated for living in the world. there are many ways of kindness; helping people, giving encouragement, saving animals from danger(like cats) or giving donation. kind also can be a form of our perception. having bad or negative perception will not help us to be kind, but the other way around. this is because our mindset will tone our overall on everything. can you be purely kind person if your mind says that it is a bad thing to do? of vourse you can but you are a hypocrite. ditch hypocrite in order to make improvements in your life :p



this one caught my eyes too. it's like giving me motivation to be a successful person in the world. i have dreams, but it will take an endless hardwork in achieving them. i'm not afraid to dream because it's what i want in my life. for example, being a billionaire, having exotic cars and collecting antiques and rare items. these are part of them. in order to achieve them, i must develop my discipline first. discipline will be the key to ensure whether our dreams can be achieved or not. in addition, it takes 5 seconds to determine our future. i always say to myself, i gotta do it now. it's just that i'm afraid that by procrastinating, i might forget what i wanna do in my life. whenever i'm in the course to achieve my dream, i'll give my all just to make sure that it is in my grasp. and once i get what i want, the first thing i'll say is "Alhamdulillah". gotta give thanks to Allah for showing me the path to my dream...


thats all for now. we'll talk soon. goodbye my fellow readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment