Wednesday 24 September 2014

first thing first i'm the realest

so, this is the first entry and.....it's pretty weird as this is my first time writing a blog. Haha. I know i'm lame but who cares? :p

I'll start with a brief intro. Mohamad Afiq, a young Malaysian who wanna build my own legacy as well as making my presence known to the world. Big dreams huh? Dream big work hard. Haiyak.

Basically being ordinary is so typical. What can you achieve by being ORDINARY? Absolutely nothing. But don't be sad, being ordinary might turn you into a good student. Hahaha. I dream big because it makes me motivated.

every book has its own story and different authors have their own ideas and journey to be shared with the readers. correct me if i'm wrong ;)



                                                                 
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment