Wednesday 24 September 2014

exploring myself...but not that much :p

Hi! Welcome to the next chapter of my blog. After you've read the surface, now i'll take you for a short tour about my strength and weaknesses.

Everyone has their own strength and weaknesses, even superman has it :p It would be a lie if you say you don't have any. Oh come on, start discovering about yourself!

Let's head to the first section which is about my strength. First I can blend in into any situation. Wuuu i feel like im an iguana. Hihi. Trying to adapt to the situation....fuhh its not that easy. One can be extremely hypocrite while trying to blend in. Apart from that i think i'm good in giving motivation. I may not know the real problems but at least I try isn't it? Just don't be afraid to help those who are in need. Whenever i see someone is gloomy, automatically my mind will come up with a phrase "Let's put some smile on that face"

Oh man, weaknesses. Firstly i find it quite difficult to like people. I'm not saying having a crush on someone or falling in love from the first time the eyes staring each other. I'm very particular in choosing friends. I treat everyone the same but only selected people will get extra treatment. Tadaaa~~ i can open a massage centre hahaha. It makes me weak whenever i can't see my parents' smile. They're the reason why i'm good. But don't get carried away. Things always happen for a reason :)

Thats all for now. Till we meet again. Here's a quote for you to remember.


"Twinkle twinkle little star. Wake up and be a superstar"

No comments:

Post a Comment