Friday 3 October 2014

Afiq 2019

bonjour! We meet again fellow readers. It's been an exciting weekend. Phew..did some revision and got myself a bit calmer. Today i think i'm about to go with "Afiq 2019"

In the next 5 years, what will happen to me? Hmmm. We don't know what the future holds but the future will start today, not tomorrow :) by that time i'll be 26. Working with a company after my graduation. Can u feel that? Binded by a contract and life might be a bit busy.

Currently, i'm studying Degree in Finance at UiTM Merbok. Alhamdulillah i got the chance to further my study since the competition nowadays is quite high. So after my graduation, i'll have to find a job which is likely related to my field. So i'll probably work as a domestic financial advisor. Yeah that might be very challenging when helping people or small businesses in managing their money. Life will be fun and interesting when you live up to your challenges ;) if there's an opportunity given, in shaa Allah i'll try to penetrate international market.

By the age of 26, i guess i'll be busy with the preparation of marriage. Oh man, marriage might cost me a lot of money. But i hope that my family-in-law will understand my financial situation at that time which is still trying to stand up straight in this world. Why i think about marriage? Hmm quite sneaky. I believe that marriage will not only give you happiness but Allah has promised that marriage will give the couple rezeki in many possible ways. So no perv judgement alright :p

Talking about leisure time. I feel so happy when i dont have any works to do in that particular time. Wanna know why? Because i can do what i want at that particular time hahaha. To be honest, i spend my free time with watching movies, playing video games, surfing the internet. Regarding revision/study...phew this one is quite hard to explain. I only study when i'm so bored or maybe there's test/quiz in the next days. There's always good and bad in everyone. Hakhak.

Well i guess thats all for today. Idk what to talk anymore since my imagination isn't that superb as other people. Talk to you later. Goodnight and sleep tight my fellow readers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment